In case you expect more things at the single platform for your business, then Sage 50cloud is the best option for you. It is an ideal desktop accounting tool for having potential and efficiency along with a safe and independent cloud system. It offers not only stability but also a flexible cloud network. Sage 50cloud accounting software has the functionality of both strengths of the desktop solution and safe digital cloud accounting. It provides the best practices of the inbuilt accounting tool for rendering the business finances in a well-organized manner and assisting you to conform with the taxation governance.
You can avail the avenues like secure finances at the screen level and bank level to provide digital protection. The term “Sage 50 Error 1935” is the installation error that you can face it while installing the software of Sage 50 in your PC. It can occur due to the technical irregularity during the installing process of Sage 50 accounting software. The message about the installation error is displayed on the screen of system.
Before resolving the installation issue of Sage 50 software, you should have the idea about the causes of Error Code 1935. The causes of “Sage Error Code 1935” can be regarding the issues in Windows Updates, .NET (Dot NET) Framework, security suites, corrupted installation file, applications running in the background. For plugging the issue related to the installation of Sage 50 software, below some methods are given as follows:
1. Fixing the Error Code 1935 by updating the Windows
You can check out the availability of Windows updates, if any, by pressing the button of “Start” within the Taskbar and then pressing the option of “Control Panel”. When there are essential updates available, then run them swiftly. After the installation of Windows updates, you can again install the Sage accounting software. You need to take steps as given below:
• You have to press the button of “Change Settings” placed at the left of window.
• You have to press the URL of “Important Updates” and hit on the pull-down menu list.
• Visit the pull-down menu list.
• After this, you can mark the box of “Never check for the updates” by selecting it.
• After pressing “OK”, you can press the option of “Start” and then “Control Panel” and then “Administrative Tools” and then “Services”.
• Now you can choose the “Windows updates”.
• You need to double-press the option of “Service”.
• You can click the button of “Stop”.
• Now, the time has come to run the Sage 50 tool in the PC for accounting and book-keeping purpose.
2. Fixing the Error Code 1935 by installing updates of the .NET framework of Microsoft
For offering the chance to the second method, you can do the following steps:
• Examine that is there any issue in the OS (Operating System) of the PC.
• You have to upgrade the “.NET software framework” for its latest variant that supports the “MS Windows OS” and Vista and more.
• In case you are running the “MS Windows XP” version then you have to quit out from the installed “.NET 4.0 software framework” and then again install-cum-run it.
Alexa Thomson is an accountancy expert who has worked with leading accountancy software companies. Owing to her expertise in finance, accountancy, and technology, her blogs have been published in leading magazines and platforms. Her favorite accounting software writings come for Sage support.