QuickBooks payroll subscription with the QuickBooks accounting software is one of the best combinations which confirms you that user can freely focus on some other productive aspects as well all the financial transaction or some payroll activities are easily handled by the software. QuickBooks is famous for serving most rusted and reliable software across the country, especially, utilized by small and medium-sized organizations. QuickBooks helps in smooth running of the organizations. However, many times, when users are working with this software facing many troubles. These issues create hurdle in accessing the software, out of all the issues one is QuickBooks Payroll error code PS060.
The QuickBooks Payroll error code PS060 is one of the most common errors and encounter by many users across the globe. Usually, the errors occur with a message which says; “Current Enhanced Payroll Service is Currently Unavailable.” Though, this error may arise due to the following reasons. But to troubleshoot this error, you may need to follow a stepwise guide. Here are few causes of this QuickBooks payroll error code PS060 are as follows:
- Third party security software error persists on the system.
- Whenever the Intuit server is down.
- Malware and virus may infect the QuickBooks software.
- Error occurs due to obsolete payroll software.
- Often check the expiry date of the QuickBooks software.
- Whenever the software expires, it automatically shows error on the screen.
Solution to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error Code PS060
Before continuing with the process, remember that you have to follow the steps in the correct sequence as mentioned below to avoid trouble and saves lots of time. The steps are discussed below to troubleshoot the QuickBooks Payroll error code PS060 without creating any hurdle. Here how to do it:
- Navigate to the ‘My Account’ option it’s a self-service payment mode which provides by the retailer Intuit.
- After that, select ‘Company’ option that is subject to the suppression.
- Then, move towards the billing option and press the ‘Edit’ tab.
- Now, you need to verify the available information.
- After checking the information, you have to make some necessary and reliable changes in the settings.
- Next, press the ‘Save’ option.
- Now, close all the windows and update all payment related information.
- Once preview the entire billing information and then tap on the ‘Save’ option.
- Once done, sign out from the ‘My Account’ option.
- Restart your system to save all the changes.
Alexa Thomson is an accountancy expert who has worked with leading accountancy software companies. Owing to her expertise in finance, accountancy, and technology, her blogs have been published in leading magazines and platforms. Her favorite accounting software writings come for QuickBooks support.