The Sage 50 is an accounting software which is developed by Sage Group of institution mainly for medium and small-sized businesses and organizations. Previously, it was known by the name Peachtree Accounting. Although it is the comprehensible software with multiple of latest features and outstanding customer service across the globe, thus, due to various reasons, users might encounters some technical glitches and other functionality errors. However, this error can hinder the work of the users. Among all the users one is Sage 50 Decline Error Code 000005.
The Sage 50 Decline Error Code 000005 is also identified as Bank Transaction Error, as and when transactions are declined by some standard bank. This Sage 50 Decline error code 000005 signifies that ‘Do Not Honor’ message on the screen of the user which simply implies that the bank has been rejecting the use of some certified card as of various other reasons. Probably, it might be because of inadequate funds but which can be classified as Sage 50 Decline Error Code 000005. However, it can be categorized as the Transactions Decline Codes or Bank Error Code. Whenever users get this error on the screen, it means that payment is not successfully processed as the banks decline it. In this kind of cases, one should not be able to make any transactions within 24 hours just after your first transaction decline.
Reasons of Sage 50 Decline Error 000005
Whenever you receive the Sage 50 Decline Error Code 000005, we suggest you that not make any bank transaction within 24 hours with your bank accounts. If you are making any transaction, there can be lots of issues arises. There are various causes of this error which are as follows:
- When anyone is ignoring any of the bank rules.
- Due to Invalid CVV code.
- Incorrect card details.
- Provided any wrong bank details or information such as expiry date, name or any other.
- Due to insufficient fund.
Steps to Fix Sage 50 Decline Error Code 000005
Before going with the process, remember that if you follow the instruction in the correct sequence as discussed below will help you in saving lots of time and efforts and prevent you from unnecessary trouble and errors. Here how to do it:
- Navigate to the ‘Start’ icon and to open the start menu.
- In the ‘Start’ menu choose ‘Programs’ option.
- After that, choose the ‘Accessories’ tab.
- Now, press the ‘System Tools’ option.
- Once opened the ‘System Tool’ option, click on the ‘Submit System Repair’ tab.
- Press the ‘Restore my system to a previous time’ tab and click on the ‘Next’ tab to continue the process.
- Afterward, Verify the repair my system option and again click on the ‘Next’ tab.
- Once you received the verification page on the screen, press the ‘Next’ tab.
- When the process of restoration finished, restart your computer system.
- In order to fix the issue, one may need to download or install the Sage Error 000005 restore utility tool.
- After the installation process completed, tap on the ‘Scan tab’ to start the file scanning process as it will help you in recognizing the anti-virus or malware in your system.
- Lastly, restart the computer system to save all the changes.
Alexa Thomson is an accountancy expert who has worked with leading accountancy software companies. Owing to her expertise in finance, accountancy, and technology, her blogs have been published in leading magazines and platforms. Her favorite accounting software writings come for Sage support.