Sage 50 is amazing accounting application software that can manage all your accounting and finance task in an enormously simple method. All sorts of organizations are gradually accepting the software to modernize the tasks so that all the activities can be managed and organized in a better way and additional help in the growth of any organization or company. Though this Sage 50 is popular around the world due to its latest and advanced features but no software is completely free from any errors, almost all software may face few errors. While like same will apply with the Sage 50 software, when using the Sage 50 users may encounter an error code 49153.
The Sage 300 database error code 49153 is one of the most common errors occurs when users are trying to set up a connection between the Sage 300 ERP with the database. In this situation, you have to report about this error to the System Admin, the system admin team checks that if the user can access the SQL database.
Causes of Sage 300 ERP Database Error Code 49153
However, there are several reasons behind the occurrence of this Sage 300 database error code 49153. Below we mention the list of few common causes of Error 49153.
- The connection of database and SQL is slow down.
- The ODBC DSN is not valid for your system or server.
- Firewall or any other antivirus is preventing you from your work.
- Problems with the SQL client version.
- The DNS is moving the server name to any other IP address.
- The client is showing to an invalid server name.
Steps to Fix Sage 300 ERP Database Error Code 49153
To easily fix the Sage 300 ERP Database Error Code 49153, you need to follow a few instructions, but before that, you have to restart all your SQL services direct from the server. If still, you unable to it, follow the steps discussed below:
- Click to launch the “Run Command Prompt.”
- Under the Search box, type MSC and hit Enter key.
- Now, look for the SQL Server. In case, the status shows Not Started, then you will have to repair the process manually.
- After that, right-click on the Option and then click on the Start option to initiate the process.
- Then, the Service Control notification pop-up will display on your screen and will be closed automatically.
- Lastly, restart your computer system to save all the changes.
- Finally, you can be able to log in to your Sage 300 ERP.
Hopefully, the process above will help you in fixing the database error code 49153.
Alexa Thomson is an accountancy expert who has worked with leading accountancy software companies. Owing to her expertise in finance, accountancy, and technology, her blogs have been published in leading magazines and platforms. Her favorite accounting software writings come for Sage support.