Quicken is one of the leading names in the world of accounting; it’s a financial management tool services which help users in calculating, analyzing their financial accounts and expenses of the organizations. Using Quicken software, one can make online payments is become much easier and it makes all your strategies and plans much easier and shows all your financial data and stats make all work easy and simple for many users.
Nevertheless, due to various reasons, many Quicken users are encountering lots of errors or glitches which is not easily resolved by the users. Though, these errors are common and found by Quicken users. Out of all the Quicken error, one is CC-800 which usually occurs while updating the accounts. This CC-800 error may affect your work as it doesn’t allow you to update your account. To avoid errors, it is necessary to update your account timely, follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps as these steps help you in fixing the error code.
Symptoms of Quicken Error Code CC-800
There are few possible symptoms of the Quicken Error Code CC-800, they are as follows:
- Due to error CC-800 software windows crashes or freezes.
- Your screen shows ‘Quicken Error Code CC-800’.
- The computer system works slowly and responds sluggishly to keyboard and mouse input.
- The normal lag session on your device.
- Your windows system crashes on a very frequent basis.
Causes of Quicken Error Code CC-800
The Error Code CC-800 occurs due to various reasons. Some most common causes are discussed below:
- Quicken software related file damaged.
- Due to change in the account credential.
- Due to improper Quicken software installation.
- Your Quicken software is not running with the latest release.
Steps to Troubleshoot Quicken Error Code CC-800
Below are a few troubleshooting steps which help you in resolving the issue. But sometimes, these steps are more difficult and more time-consuming. To save lots of time and efforts, try to follow the steps in the correct sequence as mentioned below. Here how to do it:
- Firstly, be sure that you are using the latest Quicken software release, if not, we suggest you to update your version and start using the latest one.
- To confirm that user’s are using the latest software release, you need to navigate to on the ‘Tools’ option, after that, click on the ‘One Step Update’ and again carefully check the updates.
- If there is an update available, you need to click on the ‘Update Now’ option.
- Now, users need to troubleshoot the account which is created hurdle in running the software.
- Alternatively, choose the ‘tools’ option.
- Then, move to the ‘account list’ section.
- Probably, some accounts are hidden which you can’t able to see, so choose the ‘Show Hidden Accounts’ checkbox located at the bottom of the screen.
- After that, choose ‘Edit’ option for each account.
- Next, deactivate it on the ‘Online Services.’
- Lastly, close the list and then move to the ‘File’ section.
- Press the ‘Validate & Repair option.
- Finally, close all the Quicken related file.
- Again, open the Quicken file.
Alexa Thomson is an accountancy expert who has worked with leading accountancy software companies. Owing to her expertise in finance, accountancy, and technology, her blogs have been published in leading magazines and platforms. Her favorite accounting software writings come for Quicken support.