Apple Keynote helps the users create presentations on Macs. The best feature of Keynote is that it has a feel of the designing software which focuses on layout and convenience. Here’s how to create a Keynote presentation on your Mac.
Steps for Creating a New Keynote Project
• Tap on the Launchpad icon given on the Mac’s dock.
• Press on the Keynote icon, and it resembles a slant-topped high desk. After clicking on it, a menu gets opened on display.
• Press on the New Document option located at the end left-hand side of the pop-up menu.
• Now, the theme switcher window appears on the screen.
• Select the width and height of the Keynote project through the Standard or Wide option given at the upper side of the display.
• Press on the theme thumbnail option which you wish to add on a new Keynote project.
• Tap on the Choose option provided for opening the new Keynote presentation where you have added the chosen theme.
Steps to Open a Keynote Presentation on the Mac
• Click on the Cmd and O keys together so that the pop-menu start showing on the desktop.
• Press on the preferred drive by going to the Devices drop-down menu located at the left-hand side of the pop-up box.
• Tap on the folders and subfolders until you will find the Keynote project.
• In case you have saved the Keynote project in the iCloud, then press on the Keynote object below the iCloud title given in the textbox located at the left-hand side of the pop-up menu.
• Click twice on the preferred thumbnail theme of the Keynote project.
• Click twice on the filename to start loading it on the Mac.
Steps to Save Keynote Presentation
• Tap on the Cmd and S keys together.
• Type the filename for the new Keynote project.
• Select the folder where you wish to save the Keynote presentation by going to the context menu.
• Press on the Save button.
Steps to Add a Background Shape
• Press on the insertion point in the folder where you wish to.
• Tap on the Shape option located on the Keynote taskbar.
• After that, select the shape.
• Press on the middle of the shape.
• You need to move it to the new place.
• You can change the size of the shape.
• After the shape is in the correct position, choose it and select the Send to Back option.
Alexa Thomson is an accountancy expert who has worked with leading accountancy software companies. Owing to her expertise in finance, accountancy, and technology, her blogs have been published in leading magazines and platforms. Her favorite accounting software writings come for Hp Printer Support.