A printer is an electronic device which helps us in transferring the data by pasting it into a text format in the A4 paper sheets with the help of ink. As an electronic device, the printer provides several features in one device such as photocopy, scanning, printing and many others. Due to increase in demand and highly used device in home and offices, many printer companies are manufacturing different models of the printers at low cost or reasonable prices which can be affordable by anyone with lots of amazing features. Canon is also one of the leading company who offers printers, cameras, computer equipment, and many others. It has specialization in manufacturing top quality printers with excellent features and sells them across the globe. Due to top-notch quality prints, it is known among millions of users. However, due to lots of advanced features and continues, usage users encounter some common bugs, therefore, one such is Canon printer error code ‘E02’.
The Canon printer error code ‘E02’ is one of the most ordinary errors which is experienced by many Canon printer users. Well, you don’t need to worry, if you are facing the same error, i.e. Canon printer error code ‘E02’. Though, it is the technical bug and arises due to some problem in the print head. However, this Canon printer error code ‘E02’ occurs due to overheating issue in the print head. Sometimes, this error occurs whenever the printer is out of paper or when the paper sheet is not properly placed in the printer. Learn how to resolve Canon printer error code ‘E02’ without facing any other hurdle, just by following a few simple steps. The steps are illustrated below.
Ways to Resolve Canon Printer Error Code ‘E02’
There are many solutions to resolve Canon printer error code ‘E02’ over the internet. But below we provide you best and effective solution which surely troubleshoot the error. Sometimes, these steps are more difficult and much time-consuming, if you follow them in ascending order will make steps easy and simple and troubleshoot an error in a jiffy. Here how to do it:
Method-1: Check the Cartridges
- Press and hold the ‘Power’ tab located on the printer to turn it off.
- After that, carefully open the ‘Print Head’ of the printer.
- Again, long press the ‘Power’ button and turn on the printer.
- After you turned on the printer, cartridges will automatically start moving to the left side. Therefore, before the cartridges reach the left side of the printer, you need to close the printer cover and left the printer in the ‘Turned On’ mode.
Method-2: Reseat the Print Head
To reseat the print head, follow the steps mentioned below:
- You need to turn off the printer and leave it turned off for at least 60 seconds.
- Again, turn on the printer by pressing the ‘On/Off’ tab and check if the error fixed or not. If not, follow the next method.
Method-3: Clean the Print Head
For troubleshooting the issue, sometimes, cleaning the print head helps in fixing the problem. Here how to do it:
- Firstly, carefully clean and remove the print head.
- You can simply clean the print heads with the use of connectors with some tips and alcohol.
- Now, before turning on the printer, make sure that the connector you are using is completely dry and clean.
- After that, continuously press the ‘On/Off’ tab to start the reboot mode on the printer.
After following methods the steps above you will be able to troubleshoot the Canon printer error code ‘E02’.
Alexa Thomson is an security expert who has worked with leading antivirus software companies. Owing to her expertise in security, finance, accountancy, and technology, her blogs have been published in leading magazines and platforms. Her favorite antivirus software writings come for Hp Printer Support Number .