If you’re a PUBG player, then you’ve probably heard or known about Tencent Gaming Buddy. It is emulator software for Windows computer that can run PUBG mobile on PC. The emulator software is able to handle the game even on low-end machines. Although a version of PUBG is also available for PC, it is paid and requires a powerful system to run smoothly. To play PUBG PC, you require two things, paid version, and a high-end PC. Therefore, Tencent Gaming Buddy is a nice option to play the game for free, and even on a standard PC. Many PUBG lovers are using it to play PUBG on their PC, and the emulator is also working perfectly. But, some users are encountering the lagging and low FPS problems with the emulator. If you’re also meeting such issues, then here you’ll know how to resolve them.
TGB uses the available resources of a system to run into it. When a user installs the emulator software on their PC, it installs with the default settings. Not, all PCs have the same specification and settings each one has particular settings as well as software and hardware specs. It’s possible the default settings will not work on all computers perfectly or run emulator smoothly and clutter free. Therefore, the settings should be adjusted according to the system’s specifications. Here are the settings that will surely troubleshoot the lagging and low FPS problems.
1. On your desktop, right-click on the launching icon of “Tencent Gaming Buddy.”
2. Didn’t open the emulator, select ‘Open File Location.’ This will open the folder in which all the emulator’s files had been extracted while installing it.
3. Find the file named ‘AppMarket.’ Scroll down if required.
4. Right click on the ‘AppMarket’ file and select ‘Properties.’ This will open the AppMarket Properties windows on the screen.
5. Now, open the ‘Compatibility’ tab from the top tabs.
6. Open the dropdown button of Compatibility Mode and choose a lower version of Windows from the options.
7. Then select ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ under Compatibility Mode.
Tip: If you want to view the recommended settings and use them, then click the ‘Run compatibility troubleshooter.’
8. After it, check the last option ‘Run this program as an administrator.’
9. Click ‘Apply.’
10. Now, close the properties and other windows then open the TGB emulator.
11. Open the emulator’s settings.
12. Go to ‘Engine.’
13. Now, according to your system, select ‘OpenGL+’ if your system has a strong graphics processor otherwise choose ‘OpenGL.’
14. Then select ‘DirectX+’ if your CPU is strong enough or choose ‘DirectX.’
15. Tick the boxes of all the four options. But, tick ‘Priotorise Dedicated GPU’ only when your PC has a dedicated GPU card, either Nvidia or AMD.
16. Click the dropdown button next to ‘Memory’ and select memory lower than you’ve in your PC.
17. Then, click the dropdown button of ‘Resolution’ and choose the resolution according to your monitor.
18. Now, open the ‘Game’ tab from the left menu.
19. Choose smooth for display quality.
20. And set a resolution.
21. Click ‘Save’ to keep all the changes.
Now, Tencent Gaming Buddy uses the settings that are perfect for your PC. Launch your game and enjoy the smooth gaming experience.
Alexa Thomson is an accountancy expert who has worked with leading accountancy software companies. Owing to her expertise in finance, accountancy, and technology, her blogs have been published in leading magazines and platforms. Her favorite accounting software writings come for quickbooks support number.