Majority of the people know that iCloud is Apple’s cloud-based data storage. It saves and synchronizes data between all of your Apple devices. By using iCloud, you shall be able to get the files from any device whenever you want.
Each of your media files shall get uploaded to iCloud storage till you turn on iCloud Photo Library synchronization.
Source By : How To Access iCloud Photo Library
The method of accessing iCloud pictures on an iOS device
- Firstly, ensure that you have turned on iCloud Photos options.
- Then, visit the Photos app.
- After that, choose Photos towards the end of the display for viewing each of your pictures.
- Next, choose the Albums tab for viewing the Albums and the text in it.
- Then, view the pictures that are synced with iCloud.
The method of seeing iCloud pictures online
- Firstly, view the web browser.
- Then, go to iCloud.com.
- After that, log-in with your Apple account’s mail ID and password.
- Next, press the Photos symbol. Over there, you shall be able to see each of the saved images on the iCloud ID.
The method of seeing iCloud pictures on Android
- Firstly, view the web browser on the Android device of yours.
- Then, visit the icloud.com.
- Next, click on the Settings option. It shall have the symbol of three-dot.
4. After that, choose Desktop Site. Note that it shall modify the site to a desktop version.
The method of seeing iCloud pictures on a Windows computer
- Firstly, download iCloud for your Windows as well as you need to install it.
- Then, view the iCloud for Windows on the computer.
- After that, log in with the Apple account.
- Next, click on Options. It shall be located after Photos.
- As soon as the window gets displayed, put a tick-mark on iCloud Photo Library as well as ‘Download new photos and videos to my PC’ option.
- Next, put a tick on Done and Apply.
- Then, view the File Explorer.
- After that, choose iCloud storage from the Windows computer, copy those files to the Uploads folder. By this method, whenever you copy a new picture to that place, that same picture shall by itself get displayed in the cloud storage.
iCloud is different from the cloud services like Dropbox or Google Drive. If you have Apple devices, then it is the best option for you.
With the help of this blog, you got to know that iCloud Photos can be viewed by many different methods.
Alexa Thomson is a printer expert who has worked with leading printer hardware and software companies. Owing to her expertise in IT, and technology, her blogs have been published in leading magazines and platforms. Her favorite printer writings come for Lexmark printer support.