If you wish to add your favorite song on your Snapchat stories, you can easily attach a song with a bit of creativity and share the song you love with your friends. So, here are some few quick steps to add music to your snaps or stories on Snapchat.
Upload Music from the Phone
If you want to upload music from the phone, then you need to follow the instructions given below.
- First of all, you have to open the music application.
- Then you search the music library & locate the song you want to add to the snap. Select it.
- Select the pause button when the song begins to play.
- Thereafter you should close the music application but keep playing the song in the background.
- Navigate to the “Snapchat” icon to open the application.
- You can switch the camera view as per your preference.
- When you are using an iPhone, you should swipe upward to launch the Control Center.
- But if you are using Android device, you should swipe downward to open Notification Center.
- Now, go to the “Play” option to begin playing the song.
- Navigate to the Snapchat recording panel & long press on the “Record” button to begin recording.
- After the recording process is over, you should lift a finger from the “Record” button. You can see the outer circle is slowly becoming red.
- Recording stops automatically when the red circle is complete.
- Now, Snapchat will play the video clip for you.
- When the video ends, select the little arrow icon in the bottom right-hand side of the display to share it with friends.
- Later, you should navigate to the contacts & tick the boxes near their names.
- Now, tap on the “Send” option.
- When your friends open the snap, they will listen to the music in the video background.
Upload Music from a Streaming Service
You can also upload music from a streaming service. Follow the instructions given below.
- Get started by opening the streaming application to your preference.
- Then you should search the application or channel & playlists to locate the song you would like to add to the new snap.
- Select the song and tap on the “Play” option.
- Thereafter you have to stop the song by tapping the “Pause” button when it starts.
- Next, exit the application but keep it active in the background.
- Go to the Snapchat icon & tap on it to open the application.
- Same as previous process, when you open the app view the camera screen, choose the camera you would like to adjust the brightness.
- When you are using the iOS device, swipe upward to bring the Control Center. On Android device, you should swipe downward to launch the Notification Center.
- Now, drag the slider to locate the part of the music you would like to use & select the “Play” icon.
- After that, you have to close the Control or Notification Center.
- You should long-press the “Record” button to begin recording the snap.
- Then you have to lift a finger from the “Record” button to stop recording.
- After completing the recording, Snapchat will instantly play the video.
- Tap on the “Send” option, when the video finish.
- Later, search the contacts & tick the ones you would like to send the snap to.
- Now, tap on the “Send” option.
Alexa Thomson is a printer expert who has worked with leading printer hardware and software companies. Owing to her expertise in IT, and technology, her blogs have been published in leading magazines and platforms. Her favorite printer writings come for lexmark printer support.