Finally, the most awaited game 12 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is now available in the virtual market. Respawn Entertainment developed the game and it is published by Electronic Arts. The game is available for Windows, PS4, and Xbox One and it offers lots of exciting inclusions like skills, thrilling missions, and more. Here are the best tips and tricks to awaken the force in gamers.
12 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Tips and Tricks
Use Parry or Blocking Attacks:
- Using parry attacks is one of the best solutions to avoid damage in the battle.
- Do not leave yourself open to the enemy when they start taking you on.
- Blocking can help to defeat the opponent by predicting their next move or style of combat in the game.
- By using such block or parrying attacks, one can easily get one-hit-kill opportunity without getting a large amount of damage.
Attack or Dodge when an Enemy turns Red:
- During combat, if an enemy turns red, then it means they are about to use an unblockable or massive move.
(Most of the time, users hit the B or Square button consistently when the opponent glows red.)
- It is advisable to block first and then counter using force power to cancel their attack.
- However, if you are in any doubt, then it is better to dodge away while taking opponents on.
Use Health Stims while Blocking:
- In case you request a health stim during a battle in the game. You will end up leaving Cal incredibly open to an attack from the opponent.
- The game allows players to block attacks along with the healing process. For that, you have to press and hold the down block button and then request for a health stim.
- But blocking can interrupt the healing sometimes, whereas it is better than dying in the game.
Save Gameplay at every Checkpoint:
- In the game, meditation spots work as checkpoints and save points.
- It allows users to rest up a bit and attain upgrades from the skill tree, as well.
- Most importantly, gamers can respawn themselves at the nearest spot rather than wasting time in exploring a level again.
Always look for alternative paths:
- BD-1’s holomap allows users to learn about the path that they cannot explore the game using a red hologram.
- To explore those areas, you need to complete a level or unlock a new skill that allows getting access.
- In such cases, it is better to look for an alternative path or hidden passage in the level, which helps to explore restricted areas conveniently.
Unlock New Abilities by visiting Planets Again:
- Head back to planets to unlock new abilities for BD-1 and Cal easily in the Fallen Order game.
- Earn an enormous amount of XP and attain more powers quickly.
- So, make sure to revisit planets and unlock new abilities as soon as possible.
Use Lightsaber Effectively:
- There are two types of lightsaber available in the game i.e., Single saber and Double-ended saber.
- Players will start the game with the Single saber, and another one will be available later by heading to Dathomir.
- In the battle, using the lightsaber effectively depends on the number of enemies.
- Single saber can deal higher damage and kill the opponent easily. But you can only use such lightsaber effectively when you are facing a handful of opponents.
- Besides that, a double-ended saber can help you out of the hard part when fighting against a big crowd. With this, you can deflect multiple blaster bolts easily using it as compared to a single saber.
12 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order In-game Skills Guide
There are different types of skills present that you will use to walk on the uncharted path of the game. Here’s the list of skills that you will unlock from the skill tree. Those are:
- Tier 1 – Survival Skills: Cal’s max life is enhanced.
- Tier 2- Improve Stims: Use a stim canister and recover additional Life.
- Tier 2 – Superior Blocking: Improved blocking with less block stamina damage.
- Tier 3 – Increased Survival Skills: Cal’s max life is enhanced.
- Tier 4 – Agile Deflection: Allows deflecting blaster bolts automatically during wall-running or sprinting.
- Tier 1 – Force Attunement: Cal’s max force is enhanced.
- Tier 1 – Mass Push: Allows pushing a group of enemies and stagger.
- Tier 1- Empowered Slow: Slow enemy for a longer time.
- Tier 2 – Howling Push: Knocking down a group of enemies.
- Tier 3 – Grasping Pull: Pull and hold the opponents.
- Tier 4 – Power of Friendship: Refill force meter completely.
- Tier 4 – Personalized Stim: Allows Fill Force member completely.
- Tier 1 – Overhead Slash: Deadly skill against weaker opponents.
- Tier 2 – Dash Strike: Attack enemy by dashing forward.
- Tier 2 – Leaping Slash: Powerful attack than overhead slash to eliminate an enemy.
- Tier 3 – Whirlwind: Special double-ended lightsaber attack.
- Tier 3 – Sprint Strike: Push away close by enemies when Cal lands.
- Tier 3 – Delay Thrust: Special attack with increased range.
Celine Williams is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on canon printer support and many other printer-related topics. She is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.