As everyone knows the file with .xlsx extension is a formatted spreadsheet of XML. It is mostly used to save economic data or to make mathematical form. If sometimes you are facing We found an issue with various content in filename.xlsx will be displayed on the screen and want to fix it, then you are on the right post. Go through the blog and follow the instructions to fix the error.
Error with the Content Filename.Xlsx
The list of fixes contain:
- Organize calculation to the manual option
- Copy the XLS to clear the content error
- Change to the file recovery type.
Organize Calculation to Manual Option
If you want to organize calculation to a manual option, then you can follow the provided steps:
- Tap on the File menu of Excel bar.
- Select New option from the left side menu.
- Choose the Blank workbook.
- Click on the File section and then tap Options when the Excel Workbook launch.
- Select the Manual option in the calculation tab below the Formula category.
- Then tap OK.
- Close the Options window and then return to Excel file.
- Tap on the File section again and then select Open.
- Then go to damaged workbook and tap twice to launch it.
Copy the XLS to Clear the Content Error
If you want to copy the XLS to clear the content error, then abide by the given steps:
- When you see the error message display on a screen, “We have the problem with some content <filename>,” then it also shows the consent to try as well as improve. You can move further by tapping Yes option.
- When the users try to launch the Excel workbook, then try to use read-only to improve the entire content.
- Launch Excel workbook in the read-only mode to copy the whole content.
- When it’s completed, make the new workbook and paste full content from a corrupted file to a new file.
Change to File Recovery Type
In case you intend to change to file recovery type, then go through the below-mentioned steps:
- Tap on the File section.
- Press open.
- Browse the location where the broken file is saved then hit on it.
- Click on the drop-down arrow to go to the Open button.
- Choose the Open and Repair.
If the user wants to recover data from the workbook:
- Select Extract Data.
- Remove the whole formula or values from the workbook.
- When the procedure is complete, you will get the confirming message.
Celine Williams is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on brother printer support and many other printer-related topics. She is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.