Apple has 4 operating system, including macOS, tvOS, iOS, and watchOS, and only watchOS does not have the public beta. Users have to install a certificate on Apple Watch, download the software to the iPhone, which has iOS13 beta. It is not hard to use but it takes time so users must have patience. If you want the watchOS 6.1.1, then you are on the right post. Go through the blog and follow the given instructions to install the watchOS 6.1.1 beta 4 to the Apple watch.
What’s Different in watchOS 6.1.1 Beta
Apple has introduced the watchOS 6.1.1 beta 4 for developers. If you were waiting for the new version and are excited to use it, then download it by following the given steps.
How to Install Certificate of watchOS 6.1 Beta
Ensure that you are using the developer beta of iOS before starting.
If you want to install a certificate of watchOS 6.1 beta, then you can follow the provided steps:
- Launch iPhone paired with the Watch and go to developer.apple.com.
- Click on Discover.
- Select watchOS.
- Choose Download.
- Sign in to the Apple account, if needed.
- Click on Install Profile near watchOS 6 Beta.
- Press Allow Option to install the profile.
- Hit the Install option to start installing.
- Input the Passcode, if needed.
- Press on Install again.
- Click on start again to reboot the Apple Watch.
How to Install watchOS 6 via iPhone
If you want to install it via iPhone, then abide by the given instructions:
- Open Apple Watch app on the device by connecting to the Wi-Fi.
- Click on My Watch option.
- Select General.
- Choose the Software Update.
- Press the Download and Install option.
- Input the Passcode of the iPhone.
- Hit Agree to Terms and Conditions.
- Ensure that Watch is charged a minimum of 50% and also connects it to the magnetic charger.
- Click on Install on the Apple Watch or the iPhone.
How to Install via Apple Watch
If you wish to install via Apple watch, then pursue the given instructions:
- Go to Settings via Siri or the app list on the Apple Watch.
- Click on General.
- Select Software Update.
- Choose Install.
- Press OK.
- Hit the Watch app tab on the iPhone.
- Click on Agree to Terms & Conditions.
- Select Download & Install.
Users must have charged phone at the level of 50% to install the update.
Emily Watson is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on hp printer support and many other related topics. She is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.