There is no doubt that the latest Skyrim mods are capable of changing the game in lots of ways. From visual upgrades to changing combat, travel, new quests, companions, and more. The game originally might be ten years old, but the Skyrim mod can enhance the experience massively if you are searching on how to download and install Skyrim Mods on either Xbox One, PC, or PlayStation 4 device. Here is the guide that will totally change your virtual world with the help of Skyrim mods.
Skyrim Quest Mods: Xbox One and PC
- Forgotten CIty
- Moon path to Elsweyr
- Beyond Bruma
Skyrim Marker Mods: PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One
- Stones of Barenziah Markers
- Impatience of a Saint Markers
Skyrim Travelling Mods: Xbox One and PC
- A Solstheim map and Quality World Map
- Diverse Dragons Collection
- Rain and Snow FX
- Better Horses
- Open Cities Skyrim
- Castle Volkihar Redux
- Really Useful Dragons
Skyrim Gameplay Mods: PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC
- The Choice is Yours
- Skyrim Special Edition Unofficial Patch
- Static Mesh Improvement
- Skyrim Graphic Overhaul
- Alternate Start – Live Another Life
- Become a Bard
- Dragon Souls to Perks
- Ordinator – Perks of Skyrim
- Left-Hand Rings
- Cloaks and Capes
- Sounds of Skyrim: Dungeons; Civilization; The Wilds
- Unread Books Glow
- Useful Alteration
- Newmiller’s Spell Books Retextures 2
Skyrim Combat Mods: PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Phenderix: Magic Evolved
- Better Combat AI
- Enhanced Blood Textures
- VioLens: A Killmove mod
- Voice of Madness: A Wabbajack Shout
- Cross and Jab
Skyrim Companion Mods: PC and Xbox
- Dovahbit of Caerbannog
- Dwemer Dogs Companions
- Bear Musician
Steps to Install Skyrim Mods on PC using Nexus Mods
In order to install the Skyrim mods on the operating system, users will need to get the Nexus Mod Manager. With this, users will able to play every type of Skyrim Mods that can be download and install. Once you have installed the Nexus, it will ask which game you would like to access. Now, tap on the Skyrim and then select a destination folder for mods that you download via the Nexus website. Now, users will be able to initiate downloading modes through Nexus.
Once you have downloaded desired mods, go to the Files option available on the top-left side of your screen. In the library, you will notice an install button next to every mod. Tap on the installation option and then startup any preferred game. Now, it should be a little bit different with the help of mods you installed. Note, users sometimes access lots of mods at a time. So, make sure to change the Load Order in your Nexus as it can create interference in other mods performance. Lastly, information regarding mods is available in their description that one can use to understand its type and access game accordingly.
Steps to install Skyrim Mods on Xbox One, and PlayStation 4
Installing the Skyrim Mods on your preferred console is actually simple and straightforward. Before that, it is recommended to create an account on the Bethesda website. Once you a Bethesda account, then the rest is quite easy. Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to access it effortlessly.
- Open Skyrim and then load a game.
- Head towards the main menu.
- On the following page, you will spot an option named “Mods.”
- Click on it and connect your Bethesda Account.
- After that, find your way to the Bethesda homepage.
- On the left side, tap on the dashboard button that will prompt a drop-down menu.
- Click on the Mods option, followed by “Skyrim: Special Edition.”
- With this, the downloading and installation process will be initiated.
- Once process completes, restart your device.
- Now, you will see the game is very different.
All in all, follow the steps mentioned above properly and completely install Skyrim mods on your preferable device systematically.
Alexa Thomson is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on quicken support and many other accounting software-related topics. She is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.