Now you may divide the view among two different monitors and remain connected in the Office PowerPoint application. If you have never attempted this feature, then you can get the idea here. You can display 2 monitors through the Presenter View to see the presentation using the speaker notes on the single monitor as the viewer’s point of view presented on the other monitor.
To execute this process and divide the display among the projectors in this method, you need to connect to other screens. It is common to connect the display to the PC. Several PCs are furnished with the 2 monitor support.
It means that there are upgraded graphic card is available on the PC. You can surely use the PC and display the PowerPoint slideshow on multiple screens with the use of such a PC. You can also copy the output of the monitor A to monitor B. If you need to deliver PowerPoint Presentation on two different windows, then this post might be useful for you. Keep on reading to follow the instructions.
Deliver Powerpoint Presentation on Two Monitors
- Customize the PowerPoint to apply the presenter view with the two monitors
- Distribute the presentation on two monitors
Customize the Powerpoint to Apply Presenter View With Two Monitors
If you want to customize the PowerPoint to apply presenter view with two monitors, then abide by the given steps:
- Navigate to Monitor group display below Slide Show.
- A checkbox is ticked in front of Use Presenter View button.
- Then the Windows Display Settings dialog bar must launch.
- Change to the Monitors menu and choose the monitor tab that you need to use to see the speaker notes.
- Click on This is my main monitor tick box.
- Choose a monitor button for other monitors, the one which is going to display to the viewers.
- Then tap on Extend the Windows Desktop onto the monitor tick box.
Distribute the Presentation on Two Monitors
If you want to distribute the presentation on two monitors, then you can follow the provided steps:
- Navigate to the Slide Show button below Set Up.
- Tap on Set up Slide Show button.
- Then select the choices that you need in the Set Up Show dialog bar.
- Press the OK option.
- If you select Automatic, then the monitor that you have chosen as the main screen is going to display the speaker notes.
- Choose the secondary monitor option from the Display slide show on the option to view the speaker notes on the main monitor.
- Click on From the starting or select the Slide Show option underneath the powerPoint display.
Hence you can select to bring the PowerPoint Presentation on 2 different monitors using a similar method.
Celine Williams is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on lexmark printer support and many other printer-related topics. She is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.