There are various features provided by Amazon, but it lacks a number of Google-based apps. It’s one of the limitations of the Amazon Fire tablet. These tablets run on the forked edition of Android that is designed by customizing it to stream various apps and features.
As there is no official support from Google for Amazon Fire tablet OS and you can’t find various Google apps on Amazon App Store. In the series of specific apps not found on Amazon App Store, there is a YouTube that you can’t get on Amazon Fire Tablet. YouTube for Kids is designed especially for kids and small children to fulfill their dreams of watching their desired videos and shows.
Installing YouTube Kids on Amazon Fire Tablet
In case you wish to install YouTube Kids on your Amazon tablet, then you have to follow these straightforward instructions:
Before going further, it is mandatory to know how Android installs its application outside the periphery of the standard app store. You have to keep patience for the whole time until the Fire tablet downloads and installs all the packages to run the Google Play Store on the device. Here are the specs and requirements that you should know for running Play Store:
Four different APK Files from the link of APKMirror
- A separate Google Account for the particular Google Play Store
- A Fire Tablet running on the OS Fire OS 5.X
- You have to get the File Manager from the App Store.
- Check the edition of Fire Tablet you have.
Note: You have to download a specific app based on your Fire tablet’s age and edition.
Once you have read the above criteria and requirements for fulfilling the basic formalities to install the app “YouTube Kids” on your device, follow these instructions to do the same:
- First and foremost, tap the Settings menu on your device.
- Then, choose the option “Device Options” on your device.
- After that, search for the particular Device Model there.
- You have to search for the launch year of your device and can continue with this method to get the accurate APK Files.
Permitting Apps from Unknown Sources
- First and foremost, you have to navigate to the Settings menu of your Fire tablet.
- Note: Both the Fire Tablet of Amazon and Android devices take third party apps as unknown source apps, and thus they are blocked by default.
- Unlike the gadgets running on iOS devices, Android devices can allow you to install any app from any unknown sources if you have activated the particular service for installing the app from unknown sources.
- Now, launch the Settings page on the Amazon Fire tablet by tapping the gear-shaped icon and then slide down from the uppermost section of the device. It will launch the Notifications section on your device along with quick action bars.
- Next, go towards the lowermost section of the settings page and hit the “Security and Privacy” option. It will be located in the section “Personal.”
- After that, hit the Advanced tab and go to the toggle bar with ‘option “Apps from unknown sources.” There is an explanation besides the toggle bar explaining the allowance of installation from other sources apart from the Appstore.
Downloading and Installing APK Files
If you wish to install YouTube Kids outside the Play Store on any Standard Android tablet, you can do so easily as the process is very straightforward, just like installing standard APK files. However, YouTube Kids won’t run on your Amazon Fire tablet because the Play Store is not installed.
- You need to install Google Play Store on your device for the installing of any Play Store apps. You will be required to install four different apps that consist of three utilities and the Play Store itself.
- You have to choose a compatible site for downloading the APK file on your device. Here we have taken “APKMirror.” It’s one of the trusted sources for installing free APK files from Google Play and developers. It acts as a utility platform for any Android user searching for the manual download or for installing apps.
- Every App through APKMirror is completely free provided by the developer without any changes and customization.
- Now, you need to download the Google Account Manager. Here are the two methods that you can follow to download the app.
Downloading Google Account Manager
If your device is running on the Android edition of 6.0 or above, you have to use the 7.2 compatible edition. In the case of the newer edition, ensure downloading the relevant version.
- In case you are working on an older edition of Amazon Tablet that is still using the Android Edition of 5.0. Then you should need the edition 5.1-1743759. You have to make sure which version is compatible with your device to download. Don’t forget to update the app after every installation.
- Then, download the app on your device via any compatible browser by hitting the green color tab, “Download APK.”
- Next, a download prompt will appear at the lowermost section of the page.
- You have to tap on Accept by abiding the terms and conditions of the guidelines displayed on your screen.
- Once the download finishes, you will view a notification in the notification tray once sliding down the bar from the uppermost section of the screen.
- Now, follow all the instructions to download the app “Google Services Framework” and then follow all the prompts to download the “Google Play Store” on your device.