The Siri Virtual Assistant is a great feature that works pretty well on the iPhones and iPads. This feature makes it much easier for you to perform any task using your Apple device. With Siri, you can make and receive phone calls, send text messages, open any application on your device, or can do anything with just using your voice commands. This excellent functionality saves you time and effort. Anyone can enable and use this feature easily on their iPhone and iPad. While activating Siri Virtual Assistant on your device, you have to set some commands to perform any specific task. You can do that by going through the settings of your device. However, the feature provides you with a fantastic experience. But, sometimes, you might face some problems while using Siri on your device. Many users have reported some issues while launching Siri.
According to some Apple device users, when they try to launch Siri on their iPhone or iPad, the feature becomes non-responding or sometimes, withholds the ongoing task. Well, this is a common issue that can be easily solved. So, if you are also facing this problem, then don’t worry. We can help you resolve the issue. Here, in the following article, we have mentioned some troubleshooting tricks that you will need to follow to fix the problem. So, to get the troubleshooting tips, please read the complete article.
The Ways to Fix the Issue of Non- Responding Siri on iPhone and iPad
The reason for this problem can be various. And before going through the method to fix the issue, it would be best to know the real cause of the problem. There might be some network related issue that causes this problem, or it may be because of the outdated OS on your device. Whatever the reason is, we are going to help you fix it. And for that, you will need to go through the steps that are mentioned below. So, here’s how to fix the Siri not responding on your iPhone or iPad:
The Steps to Fix the Non-Responding Siri on iPhone and iPad
Follow the below-mentioned steps to troubleshoot the Siri non-responding issue on iPhone and iPad:
- Firstly, to troubleshoot the problems, make sure that your iPhone or iPad model supports the feature or not. If you are using any old model, then you will not be able to access the functionality.
- You need internet access to use Siri on your Apple devices. So, make sure that you have an internet connection on your device. If you use your cellular data, check if it is enabled or not.
- Sometimes, just rebooting your device fixes any issues. You can also try to resolve the problem by restarting your iPhone or iPad. Doing this is easy. Just press the home or side button of your device and keep holding the button until you see the power off slider on your screen. Wait for a few seconds, and restart your device by again holding the home or side button.
- Try toggling off the Siri button. And wait for a while. Then again toggle on the button to enable the option. You can do so by going through the settings of your device.
- While giving any commands, make sure that nothing is obstructing the microphone on your device.
- If the problem continues, then you need to visit your local Apple Store.
So, this was about fixing the non-responding Siri on the iPhone and iPad. If you ever face such issues, you can go through these troubleshooting tips. And with this, I hope, you will find this article helpful. And to get more information and suggestions like this, you can check out our website